Your Choice | Relax | Celebrate
Hobby | Screentime | FAVE DRINK
Treat yourself after completing three decluttering sprints! Roll the Reward Die to see what you get on the other side of that clutter.
What’s something you wish you had more time for? Whether it’s an impromptu nap or using your tarot deck, this is your excuse to do it.
- Reap the health benefits of doing what you love! Read more here!
- Is it time for a home spa treat? Enjoy a face mask or foot soak.
- Call that friend who you haven't seen or talked to in ages!
When you’re relaxed, you think more clearly and make better decisions. Take a bath, read a book, or practice your tree pose!
- We want a normal range of serotonin running through our body. Learn more here!
- Need 25 ideas on ways to relax at home? Psychology Today shares these tips.
- Meditation has been shown to improve memory and focus by 50%.
Cue the confetti! Take a dance break, call a friend to brag about your organizing prowess, or take an after photo of your decluttered space to show off your accomplishment.
- Here is Declutter Go!™’s favorite confetti. Not recommended, very “cluttery”
- Go ahead, look in the mirror and marvel at your awesomeness.
- Take every opportunity to celebrate, no matter how big or small the achievement. Build up the confidence bank!
Make time for the activity you love most. Break out a puzzle, play in your garden, or grab some paint and let your creativity run wild!
- Read this article if you need proof that hobbies can improve well-being.
- Don’t be afraid to purge “never doing it again” hobby items. You will likely make someone else’s day.
Permission to scroll granted! Play a game, binge your latest streaming obsession, or go on a funny meme hunt.
- Is screen time getting in the way of you being productive? Check out these apps!
- Schedule a time to watch a funny or feel good movie!
Into basic coffee or tea? Fancy it up with sparkling water or espresso! Indulge in your beverage of choice.
- Need nine reasons why coffee is good for you? John Hopkins says so here.
- Create a new favorite like Rosemary Lemonade or a homemade cappuccino.
- Sit back, enjoy and take in the significance of getting started!